Celebrate the weekend by calling your best gals over for some bites and bevvies, good conversation and recharge for the week ahead. Time with lady friends is imperative to well being and staying sane and can restore your motivation for whatever obstacle you may face. While it’s may seem easier to go out for drinks, why not change it up and host at home? This weekend, mix up your normal mimosa or bloody mary bar with this Sunday Best Sangria!
- 1 can of raspberry lemonade frozen juice concentrate
- 1 can of passion-guava-orange mix frozen juice concentrate
- 1/8 cup Pama Pomegranate Liquor
- 1 cup Vodka
- 1/2 cup triple sec
- 1 bottle of white wine (I used Pinot Grigio)
- 1 bottle of pink moscato
- 2 oranges, sliced
- 1 whole pineapple, cut into chunks
- 1 bag of frozen or fresh mixed berries
- 1 beverage dispenser or large pitcher
- Dump two frozen concentrates into the beverage container you will be using and set aside.
- Cut up the oranges into slices and set aside.
- Cut the pineapple into chunks and set aside.
- Add the Pama, triple sec, vodka and white wine to the frozen concentrates in your pitcher. Mix with a spoon gently until combined.
- Place the cut up fruit as well as the berries into the container.
- Fill the rest of the beverage container with the pink moscato and give it a good stir.
- Place container in the fridge and let it steep for a minimum of one hour.
When you are ready to serve it to your gal pals, scoop out some of the fruit into a cup and top it off with the sangria.
Photos by Yadish Ramos Photography