Let’s kick this year off with the loudest bang ever. Below is a list of things that I’ve already done or am in the process of doing to make sure 2017 starts off with low stress and intentional action. Join in the fun, take all or take a few, and leave some of your suggested activities in the comments.
BOSS LADY DUTIES
- Clean up your email account: delete old emails, consolidate folders, empty your deleted folder.
- Take old receipts and rarely used cards out of your wallet.
- Make your doctor’s appointments: physical, pap – all of that.
- Check your passport expiration date. Make sure yours isn’t expiring soon.
- Organize your desk at work. And wipe it down!
- Remove all clothes that you didn’t wear in 2016. I mean it. 🙂
- Don’t forget those scarves and shoes, too!
- Regroup your clothes to your liking, whether that is by color or style.
- Turn all of your hangers in one direction and as you go through the year wearing items, turn the hangers the other way so you know what you’ve worn.
- Add a valet hook in your closet so that you can plan your outfits a day in advance – and have it all ready to go.
- Check pantry items and throw out anything that’s expired.
- Bring items that are in the back to the front, so they get used quickly.
- Clean out the junk drawer and throw out anything that you haven’t used in a year.
- Wipe down your fridge shelves and place new boxes of baking soda in the back (don’t forget to date them).
- Wipe your cabinets and knobs with disinfectant.
- Clean it! Wash your car, give your ride a good vacuum and wipe down your dashboard, gear shift and center console.
- Upgrade your glovebox. In addition to the manual, registration and insurance card, make sure you have some wet wipes, Kleenex, a tampon and a toothbrush in there. Hey. You might need it!
- Check the fluid levels under the hood.
- Fill up your tank. One less thing to worry about when you go back to work!
- Don’t ignore that little exclamation point light. Check the tire pressure.
- Write down five things you are grateful for in 2016 and relish in the fact that you were able to experience them.
- Write down five things that are bringing you down. Vow to leave them behind.
- Write down five things that you want to accomplish in 2017. Dream big. If you want me to follow up with you, leave them in the comments below.
TO CELEBRATE THE DAWN OF A NEW YEAR, I’M DOING A GIVEAWAY A DAY FOR A WEEK!